- Highly effective multi-purpose cleaner developed especially for the automotive sector.
- Cleans and degreases many kinds of surfaces and evaporates without leaving behind any residue.
- Used for cleaning oils, greases, dirt, grime and impurities from brakes, clutches, engine parts and many other types of surface (including metals, glass and many types of plastic).
Applications for Brake Cleaner Spray
- Cleaning and degreasing drum and disc brakes.
- Cleaning brake linings.
- Cleaning and degreasing brake cylinders, springs and bushings.
- Cleaning dirt, grime, oil and grease from clutches and clutch parts.
- Cleaning carburettors, petrol and oil pumps.
- Cleaning gears and flywheels.
- Cleaning car wheels, fasteners and parts.
- Cleaning all kinds of grease and oil from metal or glass surfaces.
- Cleaning many kinds of plastic surfaces and parts.
Our Brake Cleaner Spray is a high-powered cleaning and degreasing agent developed especially for the automotive sector. Despite its’ name and origins, this cleaning spray has proven itself to be versatile and effective enough to be widely used in a number of other industries as well as home workshops and garages all over the world.
Brake Cleaner Spray quickly and effortlessly breaks down dirt, oils, greases and grime and cleans and degreases surfaces. It is used on all kinds of metal and glass as well as many types of plastic (the exception is those with sensitive surfaces like PVC).
Brake Cleaner can be used on all kinds of brakes and brake parts (including drum and disc brakes, brake pads, brake blocks, cylinders, springs and bushings), clutches (clutch linings and components) and on various engine parts (including carburettors, fuel and oil pumps and gears). Its uses are in no way limited to just those areas though as the video below illustrates.
In addition to being versatile, this German-engineered cleaning spray is very easy to use. Simply spray onto the part being cleaned and allow to react. If necessary, wipe off with a clean cloth. There’s no need to clean away any brake cleaner spray left behind afterwards as it will evaporate away without leaving behind any messy residue.
|Minimum Shelf-Life||24 Months|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swift Supplies Online Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.