- Very high strength double sided adhesive foam mounting tape.
- Handles loads of up to 85kg per metre.
- Highly flexible acrylic foam backing allows it to compensate when bonding around corners and bends.
- Moisture and UV resistant. Suitable for long-term use indoors or outdoors.
- Available in convenient, 3mtr long rolls.
Our Ultra Strong Foam Mounting Tape is a professional-quality double sided adhesive tape produced by Weicon in Germany. For this tape, they’ve utilised their 50+ years of experience in adhesives to create a tape that has exceptionally good strength and surface compatibility features.
Our grey Weicon Mounting Tape has a strength rating of 85kg per metre. It is suitable for use with a wide variety of smooth and semi-smooth surfaces including brick, smooth stone, tiles, plaster, rendered concrete, metal, glass, tile, ceramic and more.
This tape is also exceptionally good at sticking plastics including notorious problems like polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP) as well as other low surface energy grades. It can also be used on powder-coated metal.
Made from a specially modified acrylic foam and coated on both sides with an acrylic resin, our Grey Mounting Tape is 0.9mm thick. It has good elongation properties (750% at break) and is highly conformable for taping around corners or bends.
Ultra Strong Foam Mounting Tape withstands temperatures between -40°C and +90°C.
Applications for Foam Moutning Tape
Our Ultra Strong Foam Mounting Tape can be used for countless bonding, mounting, fastening and securing jobs around the home, office or workshop. Just some of the potential applications include:
- Attaching mirrors, signs and artwork to walls.
- Laminating sheets of material.
- Fixing metal work in place.
- Securing light fixtures and electrical devices to walls or ceilings.
- Shopfitting and sign making.
- Bonding hard to stick plastics like PE or PP.
- Metal working and furniture making.
- Kitchen remodelling and construction.
- As a fixing aid when used in combination with our adhesives and sealants.
- Replacing traditional fastening devices like screws, nails or bolts.
|Elongation at Break||750%|
|Tensile Strength||10 N/cm|
|Load Bearing Capacity||85 kg/m|
|Adhesion to Steel*||20 N/cm|
|T-Block Tensile Strength to Aluminium*||50 N/cm|
|Dynamic Shear Strength**||45 N/cm²|
|Static Shear Strength**||> 10,000 min.|
|Mechanical Strength Achieved After..||24 Hours|
|Temperature Resistance||-40°C to +90°C|
* After 72 Hours
** +23°C and +70°C, 1000 g, 625 mm²
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swift Supplies Online Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.