VA 250 Black High Viscosity, High Heat Rubber Filled Super Glue 30gm Pen
All Prices Include GST.
- A specialised type of super glue that is black in colour as it is rubber filled.
- This rubber filling enables VA 250 to provide good residual elasticity after curing and makes it particularly suitable for use in high or rapidly changing humidity.
- Higher viscosity (less runny) grade of super glue with excellent heat resistance (140°C).
VA 250 Black is a professional-quality super glue that has been developed to meet the needs of industrial applications. This specialised glue works with a wide selection of materials and creates high strength bonds with high peel and impact strength.
Where VA 250 really shines is in its suitability for specialised applications. Like our VA 30 Black, VA 250 is a rubber-filled super glue which gives it its black colouring. The rubber is for much more than aesthetics, it also helps give this glue excellent residual elasticity and humidity resistance.
Typical super glues cure to form a fairly rigid adhesive. VA 250 is a little different as the rubber compound used in its formulation enables a slightly higher tolerance of joint movement.
VA 250 Black is a thick, viscous cyanoacrylate that has an extended cure time. Exact figures will vary a little depending on the materials being bonded (and conditions) but you can expect around 40 – 80 seconds when bonding rigid PVC. This makes it ideal for high accuracy bonding. More information on cure times and strength is available on the specifications tab.
Applications for VA 250 Black Super Glue
- Bonding of different rubber materials such as Neoprene, Natural, Nitrile.
- Making high strength rubber O Rings from rubber O Ring Cord.
- Securing rubber sponge and foam.
- Making metal to plastic and plastic to plastic joins.
- Bonding leather and other slightly porous materials.
- Creating high temperature resistant bonds.
- Bonding and gluing for applications that require good humidity resistance.
|Initial Adhesion on Nora Test Rubber||20-40 Seconds|
|Full Cure||24 Hours|
|Viscosity (20°C Brookfield)||2,000-3,000 MPa|
|Continuous Temperature Resistance||-50°C to +140°C|
|Max. Gap Covering Power||0.2mm|
|Shear Strength Adhesion to Sand-Blasted Steel||24 N/mm² (DIN 53283)|
|Shear Strength Adhesion to Rigid PVC||13 N/mm² (DIN 53283)|
|Shear Strength Adhesion to ABS||12 N/mm² (DIN 53283)|
|Shear Strength Adhesion to NBR||>8 N/mm² (exceeds strength of rubber) (DIN 53283)|
|Plastic||Highly Compatible (High Surface Energy and Medium Surface Energy Plastics Only)|
|Glass / Ceramic||Compatible|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swift Supplies Online Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.