We've done our best to keep these (necessary) information pieces as brief, concise and easy to read as possible. If you do have any questions at all, please do contact us and we'll be happy to clear things up to the best of our abilities.
Here at Swift, we want you to be happy with your purchase. To help with this, we’re pleased to offer a really flexible returns policy.
- All of our standard products can be returned as long as they have not been opened or used. This opening does not apply to the products wrapping, like the plastic bags we would put pieces of rubber or cork in. We are talking about things like glues or adhesives. We cannot accept returns for custom items.
- Returns must be requested and picked up no more than 1 (calendar) month after you receive the goods. You may still request a return after this time. The restriction is more aimed towards things with a shelf life than it is some of our other products.
- Items need to be returned to the address specified by us, at your own cost. When you contact us to arrange a return, we’ll provide the address to ship to.
- Once the goods have been received by us and double-checked, you’ve got a few options. We can immediately issue a credit or supply replacement goods (if the problem was one of damage during transport). If you would like a credit, you can choose between in store credit or a return of funds via the payment method you chose during your purchase. The credit or refund does not include the freight charge, only the price of the products being returned.
- Have you ordered the wrong size (eg. rope)? That is no worries. You can return the incorrect size, at your own cost, and we can swap it for the correct size. To have the correct size sent to you, the freight cost of $9.90 will be required before we send the replacement order.
We will keep working to try and improve our returns and refunds policy over time. Please note, we reserve the right to change our ‘Returns and Refunds Policy’ without notice at any time. What we can promise is that we will always try to make things simpler and easier for you. If you have any ideas on how we may be able to achieve this, we’d love to hear them.
Please contact us on Service@SwiftSupplies.com.au to organise a return or refund.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- your name
- your job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
ABN: 33 614 751 487 ACN: 614 751 487