Here at Swift, we want you to be happy with your purchase. To help with this, we’re pleased to offer a really flexible returns policy.
- All of our products can be returned as long as they have not been opened or used. This opening does not apply to the products wrapping, like the plastic bags we would put pieces of rubber or cork in. We are talking about things like glues or adhesives.
- Returns must be requested and picked up no more than 1 (calendar) month after you receive the goods. You may still request a return after this time. The restriction is more aimed towards things with a shelf life than it is some of our other products.
- Items need to be returned to the address specified by us, at your own cost. When you contact us to arrange a return, we’ll provide the address to ship to.
- Once the goods have been received by us and double-checked, you’ve got a few options. We can immediately issue a credit or supply replacement goods (if the problem was one of damage during transport). If you would like a credit, you can choose between in store credit or a return of funds via the payment method you chose during your purchase. The credit or refund does not include the freight charge, only the price of the products being returned.
- Have you ordered the wrong size (eg. rope)? That is no worries. You can return the incorrect size, at your own cost, and we can swap it for the correct size. To have the correct size sent to you, the freight cost of $9.90 will be required before we send the replacement order.
We will keep working to try and improve our returns and refunds policy over time. Please note, we reserve the right to change our ‘Returns and Refunds Policy’ without notice at any time. What we can promise is that we will always try to make things simpler and easier for you. If you have any ideas on how we may be able to achieve this, we’d love to hear them.
Please contact us on Service@SwiftSupplies.com.au to organise a return or refund.