- Creates a bright, brilliant, semi-reflective finish.
- Made with exceptionally high purity pigments for long lasting performance.
- Perfect for painting metal, restoring dull or worn surfaces and refinishing old parts and components.
Chrome Silver Spray is a very easy to use spray paint. This high quality metal spray is manufactured by Weicon in Germany and is used to create bright, high gloss surfaces coatings on a diverse range of materials. It is most commonly used for recoating and restoring old, worn or dull metal parts but is also widely used in the DIY, lighting, building, construction, automotive and marine industries.
Our Weicon Chrome Silver Spray is manufactured with very high purity aluminium pigment flakes. These are about 99.5% pure which allows them to provide long lasting performance. The spray is also made with a natural resin binder and adheres well to almost all metals as well as many other materials and surface types.
This metal spray is not designed to be painted over. It’ll be dust dry about 10 minutes after application and should be fully hardened around 4 hours after being applied (these may vary a bit depending on environmental conditions. No top coat is required.
Example Applications for Chrome Silver Spray
- Restoring old, worn metal surfaces and giving them a bright, semi-reflective finish.
- Brightening metal parts and surfaces used for shop displays, trade shows or in the hospitality sector.
- In light construction and repair work.
- For decorative work in the automotive, marine, DIY and construction industries.
- For craft and model making applications.
|Colour||Aluminium (High Gloss, Semi-Reflective)|
|Areas of Use||Inside|
|Binding Agent||Natural Resin|
|Pigment||Flaky Aluminium Pigments|
|Pigment Purity||99.5% (Approx.)|
|Percentage of Metal in the Dry Film||15% (Approx.)|
|Specific Gravity||0.8 - 0.9 g/cm³|
|Suggested Primer||Weicon Zinc Spray|
|Processing Temperature||+5°C to +35°C (Ideal is 18°C - 25°C)|
|Consumption w/ 1.5 Cross Coats||150ml / m² (Approx.)|
|Layer Thickness w/ 1.5 Cross Coats||10-20μm|
|Dust Dry||10 Minutes (Approx.)|
|Hardened||4 Hours (Approx.)|
|Paintable||Cannot be painted over.|
|Abrasion Resistant||Not abrasion resistant.|
|Cross-Cutting (DIN 53151 / ISO 2409)||Cross Cut Characteristic Value GT 0 to GT 1|
|Mandrel Bend Test (DIN EN ISO 1519)||No Hair Cracking|
|Top Coating||Not Required|
(After Complete Hardening)
|-50°C to +400°C|
For more information on how to use our Chrome Silver Spray and achieve best results, we really do suggest consulting the Technical and Safety data sheets located on the media tab.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swift Supplies Online Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.