Fast Cleaner Spray - NSF Approved Food Grade Cleaning Spray - 500ml
All Prices Include GST.
- NSF Registered Cleaning and Degreasing Spray for Sensitive Applications.
- Used in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industrial for general cleaning, maintenance and surface preparation work.
- pH Neutral and able to be used to clean metals, glass, ceramics and most rubbers and plastics.
Fast Cleaner Spray is a special type of cleaning spray designed for use in an around food preparation areas. This German-engineered cleaner is NSF registered and widely used for cleaning and degreasing all kinds of surfaces and materials.
Fast Cleaner Spray can be used for removing contamination, cleaning away of non-cured adhesive residues and preparing (cleaning and degreasing) surfaces that are to be bonded or sealed. It is also an ideal surface preparation agent for cleaning surfaces that will be protected with one of the Weicon Corrosion Protection sprays.
Fast Cleaner is pH neutral and colourless. It can be used on all kinds of metal, glass, ceramics and most rubbers or plastics. If using on a particularly sensitive type of plastic or rubber, we just suggest a small trial first on an unseen part of the surface to ensure the cleaner won’t damage the material.
Manufactured by Weicon in Germany, Fast Cleaner Spray carries NSF K1 and K3 classification as a solvent cleaner used in many sensitive applications in the food, beverage, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries. It is a transparent cleaning spray that will withstand temperatures between -10°C and +50°C.
Applications for Fast Cleaner Spray
- Cleaning and degreasing surfaces in food preparation areas
- Cleaning surfaces prior to bonding them with adhesives
- Cleaning ceramic and porcelain surfaces in the food and beverage sectors
- Removing old, non-cured adhesive residue from conveyors and packaging equipment
- Cleaning and degreasing metal surfaces before they are coated with Weicon Corrosion Protection sprays
- Cleaning stainless steel surfaces in food preparation areas
|Colour||Colourless / Clear|
|Minimum Shelf-Life||24 Months|
|Temperature Resistance||-10°C to +50°C|
|Approvals||NSF K and NSF K3 Approved|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swift Supplies Online Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.