Industrial Cork Sheet (Rubber Bonded) 1.5mm x 250mm x 310mm
All Prices Include GST.
- Good resistance to oils and most common lubrication fluids.
- Withstands temperatures up to 110°C.
- Rubber binder allows for excellent gasket conformability at low and medium pressure.
Industrial Cork Sheet TS1521 is a high quality type of cork commonly used for the manufacture of seals and gaskets. This economical grade of cork is manufactured from cork granules that are bound using an SBR (styrene butadiene rubber) binder. The result is an industrial quality cork sheet which is able to seal well at relatively low gasket seating stress due to low or medium bolt loads.
Our Industrial Cork Sheet TS1521 exhibits excellent flexibility and compressibility as well as very good resilience and recovery. This leads to it being able to perform long-term, even in demanding applications. This rubberised cork withstands temperatures up to 110°C and is not affected by most common types of lubrication fluids. It is, however, not suitable for use sealing unleaded petrol or low sulphur diesel fuel.
Compared to our premium grade cork sheet, our industrial grade has a lower density and reduced hardness. It also handles slightly lower temperatures but is more economical.
Applications for our Industrial Grade Cork Sheets
- Industrial gaskets and seals.
- Wear resistant strips.
- Automotive and marine gaskets.
- Pump, valve and pipe gaskets.
- Anti-vibration mats and pads.
- Sealing strips and liners for metal joints.
- High density cork noticeboards.
How to Buy Industrial Cork Online.
- Select the thickness you require. Options are 1.5mm, 2mm, 3mm, 4.8mm or 6.4mm thick.
- Select the sheet size you would like. We offer this cork in three different, standard, sheet sizes. Namely; 250mm Wide x 310mm Long, 510mm Wide x 1270mm Long & 1040mm Wide x 1270mm Long.
- Choose your quantity and click add to cart. Please note, additional prices for different quantities are offered above the "Add to Cart" button.
P.S. If you do run into any issues, have any questions, or require another size for your application; please do not hesitate to contact us. We'll be happy to help.
Are other colours available?
Unfortunately, no. Since this is an industrial grade of cork sheet the manufacturer hasn’t looked at manufacturing Industrial Cork Sheet in other colours.
Can you supply cut gaskets?
We can definitely arrange it. If you need a particular shape or sheet size not listed on our site just shoot us a quick email detailing what you’d like. We’ll come back to you with a price (or questions) as soon as possible.
Is adhesive backed available?
Yes, like cut sheets we can arrange it. It’s a special process but it is done right here in Australia. Shoot us an email if you’re interested in this option but please do let us know what material you want the cork sheet to stick to (e.g. metal, type of plastic, etc). There are different types of adhesives that can be used and we want to make sure we pick the right one for you.
Where is your industrial cork sheet made?
Our industrial cork sheet is manufactured in Portugal according to stringent European quality standards.
|Continuous Operating Temperature||-30°C to +110°C|
|Binder||SBR (Styrene Butadiene Rubber)|
|Hardness||60 Shore A (±5)|
|Tensile Strength||1.5 MPa|
|Compressive Strength||>70 MPa|
For more technical information please see the Technical Data Sheet for our Industrial Cork Sheet (Rubber Bonded) TS1521 located on the media tab.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swift Supplies Online Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.