Klingersil Topgraph 2000 Graphite Gasket Sheet - 0.4mm Thick x 495mm Square
All Prices Include GST.
- High performance grade of industrial gasket material with excellent flexibility, low bearing capacity and stability.
- Combines the benefits of flexible, high-temp graphite with a specialised blend of synthetic fibres.
- Capable of sealing steam up to 300°C and 500°C for many other application types.
- Exhibits very low rates of embrittlement at elevated temperatures and prevents loss of bolt load and seal failure.
Klingersil Topgraph 2000 Graphite Gasket Sheet is a specially designed grade of compressed non-asbestos fibre gasket material. It combines the flexibility and high temperature sealing performance of graphite with the strength and pressure resistance of synthetic fibres. The result is a reliable sealing material that is good for making gaskets used in high temperatures.
Topgraph 2000 is used for sealing steam up to 300°C. With other media and pressures, it can be used up to 500°C.
Topgraph 2000 has been designed to resist embrittlement during prolonged exposure to high temperatures. It also has a very high load bearing capacity and excellent inherent stability. This means that seals made with Topgraph 2000 gaskets work to prevent the loss of bolt load while ensuring seal integrity.
Maximum operating temperature and pressure are highly dependent on one another, and the medium being sealed. That said, a rough guideline for this material is:
Temperature: +300°C (Steam) & +500°C for some other applications.
Pressure: 100 BAR
We really do suggest utilising the attached Topgraph 2000 Data Sheet though as this includes pT diagrams showing the inter-relationship between maximum pressure and temperature.
This high-quality gasket fibre is also resistant to cracking at elevated temperatures and is very flexible. It can be cut easily and has very good chemical resistance. It has also been approved for use with a variety of different media. Some of these certifications and approvals include:
- DIN-DVGW Permit No. NG-5123AU0381 for use in sealing gas.
- BAM approval in accordance with UVV 28, oxygen (VGB 62) tested up to 130 bar and 95°C for gaseous oxygen.
- KTW-recommended for water sealing.
- Meets the technical requirements of BS 7531:2006 Grade AX.
- TA-Luft (Clean Air) Certificate acc. VDI 2440.
Klingersil Topgraph 2000 is available in a selection of thicknesses and sheet sizes. If can be cut with a Stanley knife or gasket cutting equipment. The surface is very resistant to adhesion and the material can be stored for an extended period (a cool, dark place is suggested) without noticeable degradation in performance.
Typical Applications for Topgraph 2000 Graphite Gasket Sheet
Because of its combination of strength and flexibility at high temperatures, Klingersil Topgraph 2000 Graphite Gasket Sheet is typically used for sealing elevated temperatures. Examples include:
- Gaskets for exhaust systems on boats and ships.
- Automotive gaskets and seals.
- High temperature washers.
- Temperature resistant sealing strips.
- High temperature flange and pipe gaskets.
|Colour||Black (Branded on one side)|
|Compressibility (ASTM F 36 J)||10%|
|Recovery (ASTM F 36 J)||60%||Minimum|
|Stress Relaxation (DIN 52913)||50 MPa||50 MPa, 16 hours / 300°C|
|Klinger Cold / Hot Compression
|Thickness Decrease at 23°C
Thickness Decrease at 300°C
|Tightness According to DIN 3535/6||0.5 ml/min|
|Soluble Cloride Content||<50ppm|
|Immersion In Oil JRM 903
5 Hours @ 150°C
|Immersion in Fuel B
5 Hours @ 23°C
|Immersion in Water
5 Hours @ 100°C
|ASME Code Sealing Factors|
|Y = 25 MPa
M = 4 MPa
|Tightness Class 0.1 mg / s x m|
For more technical information, please refer to our Klingersil Topgraph 2000 Data Sheet.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swift Supplies Online Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.