Silicone Bonded Mica Sheet 1mm Thick x 600mm X 1000mm
High temperature insulation board.
All Prices Include GST.
|Browse our range of Silicone Bonded Mica Sheets.|
- High temperature insulation and heat protection material capable of 500°C.
- Excellent dielectric strength and electrical properties.
- Can be cut into components and parts to suit various applications.
Our Silicone Bonded Mica Sheet is a versatile and high-performance heat and electrical insulation material. It is made from a combination of muscovite mica bonded with a special silicone resin. The result is a rigid sheet that can withstand elevated temperatures and provide very good dielectric strength.
Because of its combination of thermal and electrical properties, Silicone Bonded Mica is used in a variety of areas. These include high temperature washers and gaskets, brake grid insulators, thermal and electrical barriers and more.
This type of mica sheet will withstand continuous temperatures up to 500°C plus short-term spikes to 600°C. It has a very low thermal conductivity that effectively prevents heat transfer.
Silicone Bonded Mica is a rigid sheet with good mechanical strength. At ambient temperatures it has a compressive strength of 350 MPa. It can also be cut, machined and drilled very accurately.
Applications for Silicone Bonded Mica Sheet
- Electrical and thermal insulation for high temperature ovens.
- The manufacture of insulators for heat exchangers.
- Brake grid insulators.
- Custom stand off insulators for high temperature requirements.
- High temperature, dielectric gaskets and washers.
- Bolt insulators.
- The manufacture of insulation components for high voltage machinery, switchgear, furnaces and welding machines.
- As an insulation material in the glass, ceramic, metal processing and power generation sectors.
For more information on this high temperature heat and electrical insulation material, please consult the specifications tab.
|Colour||Light / Silver Grey|
|Maximum Continuous Temperature Resistance||500°C|
|Maximum Short-Term Temperature Resistance||600°C|
|Compressive Strength (ambient)||350 mPA|
|Compressive Strength (@ 350°C)||200 mPA|
|Specific Gravity (@ 20°C)||2.05 to 2.15|
|Dielectric Strength (ambient)||>20 kV/mm|
|Weight Loss after Initial Heating||<2%|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Technical Data Sheet.
|Silicone Bonded Mica TDS|