Anti-Seize High Tech - 30gm Pen
Metal-Free, NSF H1 Approved High Performance Anti-Seize
All Prices Include GST.
|Browse our range of Anti-Seize High Tech Sizes.|
|Browse our range of Anti-Seize Lubricants.|
- Reliable protection against corrosion, seizing and cold welding
- Metal free compound that is neutral to all metal types
- NSF approved for food applications
Weicon Anti Seize Compound High Tech represents the very latest innovations in lubricating and protecting compounds. This German engineered and manufactured compound is free of metal and able to be used with all metal types. Anti Seize High Tech is NSF approved for use in food and potable water applications and is available in a huge range of sizes and container types.
Weicon Anti Seize Compound High Tech is the ideal choice for lubricating bolts, fittings and connections in applications that require very high temperature resistance (up to 1,400°C) and is white in colour. It offers long term lubrication and corrosion protection performance and is dielectric.
Applications for Anti-Sieze High Tech, Metal Free Compound
- Lubricating bolts, screws and threaded connections
- Lubricating and protecting all kinds of metal parts including stainless steel, brass, bronze, copper, mild steel and more
- Wherever nickel based anti seize compounds must not be used for health reasons
- Wherever dark metal based anti seize should not be used for optical reasons
- Where metal containing pastes may cause electrolytic reactions
- Wherever a dielectric anti seize compound is required
- Lubrication and protection of closely fitted metal parts in the food, pharmaceutical and water sectors
- Lubricating all kinds of metal parts, protecting them from corrosion and preventing seizing or cold welding
Can Anti Seize High Tech be used with stainless steel?
Yes. Anti-Seize High Tech Compound is completely neutral to metals and is perfectly suited for use in lubricating and protecting stainless steel parts.
Is this like copper paste?
In a sense, yes. Both are most commonly used for lubricating, protecting and preventing seizing on threaded connections. There are some significant differences though when it comes to suitability for potable water or food grade applications (Anti-Seize High Tech is, Copper Paste isn’t), temperature resistance, pressure resistance and more.
All that being said, they’re both designed for similar if not exactly the same applications. Which one works best for you really will come down to the particulars of where you’re using it and individual preferences.
|Continuous Operating Temperature||-40°C to +1,400°C|
|Base Oil||Medicinal Oil|
|Salt Spray Test||>170 Hours (DIN 50017)|
|Water Resistance||1-90 (DIN 51807)|
|Worked Pentration||310 to 340 1/10mm (DIN ISO 2137)|
|Density (at 20°C)||1.42 g/cm³|
|Class||NLGI Class 1 Lubricant|
|Dielectric Strength||0.4 kV/mm|
|Size||IMPA Reference||ISSA Reference|
|120gm Brush Top Container||N/A||53.402.82|
|400gm Cartridge||45 08 82||53.402.83|
|450gm Container||45 08 83||53.402.84|
|1kg Container||45 08 84||53.402.89|
For more technical information and instructions on our Weicon Anti Seize High Tech, please refer to the technical data sheet (located on the media tab with the relevant SDS)
|Unit Of Measure||Each|