Copper Anti-Seize Paste - 30gm Pen
Long Lasting & Effective Lubricating & Separating Paste
All Prices Include GST.
|Browse our range of Copper Paste Sizes.|
|Browse our range of Anti-Seize Lubricants.|
- Effective lubricating, protecting and separating compound.
- Easy to apply and very long lasting.
- Excellent adhesion to most surface types.
- Withstands a huge temperature range and available in a wide variety of sizes.
Weicon Copper Anti Seize Paste is a high quality version of this tried and tested lubricating, protecting and separating compound. Applied to parts before they’re joined, Copper Paste reduces friction and enables easy removal after the machine and parts have been in service. Copper Paste adheres to most surface types and creates a lubricating and separating film between fitted or threaded parts to minimise wear, seizing or damage due to fretting corrosion.
Our Copper Anti Seize is made in Germany and trusted by professional users all over the world in a variety of different industries. It's used on everything from brakes, bolts and nuts to battery terminals, compressed air gear and hydraulics.
Copper Paste continues to be used by many in the marine and automotive sectors for a simple reason, it works. Its' high copper content also makes it useful for some electrical applications while it’s outstanding temperature resistance (anything between -20°C and +1,100°C) means it can be used in most areas.
Copper Paste is highly corrosion resistant and strong. It contains no sulphur, lead or nickel.
Typical Applications for Copper Anti Seize Paste
- Vibration, friction and wear reduction on brake shoes and guides.
- Lubricating and reducing friction on brake cams and pins.
- Wheel bolts and nuts.
- Battery terminals and electrical connections.
- Electrical hammers and other tools with fast moving parts.
- Plug in tools and threaded connections.
- Compressed air equipment.
|Continuous Operating Temperature||-20°C to +1,100°C|
|Base Oil||Mineral Oil|
|Thickener||Aluminium Complex Soap|
|Solid Lubricant||Copper / Graphite|
|Worked Penetration||310 to 340 1/10mm (DIN ISO 2137)|
|Class||NLGI Class 1 Lubricant|
For more technical information and instructions on our Copper Anti Seize Paste, please refer to the technical data sheet (located on the media tab with the relevant SDS)
|Unit Of Measure||Each|