Copper Spray - 400ml
Weather Resistant Copper Coating and Rust Protection.
All Prices Include GST.
|Browse our range of Anti-Corrosion Sprays & Liquids.|
- High quality, weather-resistant metal spray used for painting, coating and restoring all kinds of surfaces.
- Made with premium-grade, 99.9% pure copper pigments.
- Easy to use with excellent adhesion and extremely long lasting.
Weicon Copper Spray is a high performance type of metal spray with a variety of uses. It can be used for coating and painting all kinds of surfaces and has a high copper content for creating outstanding protective or decorative coatings.
Copper Spray can be used on surfaces that will be indoors or outdoors as it has excellent weather-resistance. It is made with very high purity (around 99.9% pure) copper pigments and a very effective acrylic resin binding agent that ensures it sticks to most types of surfaces and materials.
Weicon Copper Spray is excellent at withstanding high temperatures and can handle on-going exposure to environments between -50°C (-58°F) and +300°C (572°F).
Just some of the more popular uses for this spray include…
- Restoring or copper colouring of windows sills, roof gutters and drain pipes.
- Changing the appearance of lights and light fittings to give them a more rustic appearance.
- Painting and rust proofing mailboxes, guard rails, posts and fences.
- Automotive finishing and restoration work.
- Painting and coating parts of BBQ’s, stoves, cookers and heating equipment.
- Coating metal objects for decoration or rust prevention purposes.
- All kinds of general DIY, craft and decoration work where the desired result is a copper finish.
Engineered by Weicon in Germany, this high quality spray will be dust dry about 10 minutes after application and fully hardened 4-6 hours later. No top coat is necessary though it can be painted over (once fully hardened) if this is desired.
For more technical specifications and details on this high quality restoration, surface coating and anti-corrosion spray, please see the comprehensive technical data sheet located on the media tab.
|Colour||Copper Metallic Matt Finish|
|Areas of Use||Indoors and Outdoors|
|Binding Agent||Acrylic Resin|
|Pigment Purity||99.9% (Approx.)|
|Percentage of Metal in the Dry Film||50% (Approx.)|
|Specific Gravity||0.9 - 1 g/cm³|
|Suggested Primer||Weicon Zinc Spray|
|Processing Temperature||+5°C to +35°C (Ideal is 18°C - 25°C)|
|Consumption w/ 1.5 Cross Coats||120ml / m² (Approx.)|
|Layer Thickness w/ 1.5 Cross Coats||20-30μm|
|Dust Dry||10 Minutes (Approx.)|
|Hardened||4-6 Hours (Approx.)|
|Paintable||4-6 Hours (Approx.)|
|Cross-Cutting (DIN 53151 / ISO 2409)||Cross Cut Characteristic Value
GT 0 to GT 1
|Salt Spray Test (ISO 9227)||Not Tested|
|Mandrel Bend Test (DIN EN ISO 1519)||No Hair Cracking|
|Top Coating||Not Required|
(After Complete Hardening)
|-50°C to +300°C|
For more information on how to use our Copper Spray and achieve best results, we really do suggest consulting the Technical and Safety data sheets located on the media tab.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|