Corro-Protection Spray - 400ml
Highly Effective, Removable Rust & Corrosion Protection.
All Prices Include GST.
|Browse our range of Anti-Corrosion Sprays & Liquids.|
- Creates a dry, waxy, long-lasting and semi-transparent film that protects treated parts and surfaces and prevents rust.
- This film creates and impenetrable barrier which stops moisture and weather from reaching exposed or vulnerable metal.
- When required, the film can be easily removed with Weicon Cleaner S.
Corro-Protection Spray is a specialised type of Corrosion Protection spray manufactured in Germany. When sprayed onto surfaces and parts, this spray will create a long-lasting, wax, transparent barrier that prevents moisture or weather reaching the surface. This prevents the formation of rust and corrosion.
Corro-Protection is used all over the world for protecting unpainted metal, seldom used tools and items that need to be protected during international sea freight shipments.
This high quality spray is approved by the German TUV (German technical inspection association) and is very easy to use. Since it’s a spray, it’s very easy to ensure good coverage of odd-shaped tools and components and to cover large surfaces fast. The semi-transparent nature of the film helps ensure that you can spot which areas you’ve covered and which may have been missed.
Once applied and dried (which will take about 3 to 4 hours), the waxy film will dry and last to provide ongoing protection. The film will withstand temperatures between -20°C and +80°C making it suitable for use in protecting most parts.
Applications for Corro-Protection Spray
- Preserving and protecting seldom-used tools and work pieces from corrosion.
- Corrosion and rust prevention for unpainted and un-lacquered metal parts.
- Corrosion protection for metallic parts and components being shipped overseas.
- Protecting exposed metal parts such as cut edges, around drilled holes or around weld seams.
- As a masking agent for surfaces and tools.
|Colour||Opaque / Semi-Transparent|
|Temperature Resistance||-20°C to +80°C|
|Minimum Shelf-Life||24 Months|
|IMPA||45 08 15|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|