3M Scotch Super 33+ Electrical Tape - 19mm Wide x 33 Metres
Strong PVC Tape with a High Tack Adhesive.
All Prices Include GST.
Browse our Vinyl / PVC Insulation Tape Range.
- Premium grade PVC tape that’s tough, strong, long lasting and UV resistant.
- Pressure-sensitive rubber based adhesive.
- Creates moisture-tight electrical and mechanical protection with minimal bulk.
3M Super 33+ Scotch Electrical Tape is a very high quality grade of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) electrical tape. This tape consists of an elastic backing coated on one side with an aggressive, pressure-sensitive rubber based adhesive that sticks to most surfaces. The resulting tape is highly conformable and can be applied neatly in tight wraps and to complex shapes.
3M Super 33+ is compatible with solid dielectric cable insulation as well as rubber and synthetic spicing compounds. It also works well with epoxy and polyurethane resins. It effectively resists moisture, alkalis, acids and abrasion and is also able to withstand variable weather conditions (including ultraviolet exposure) which allows it to be used indoors or outdoors.
3M Super 33+ Scotch Electrical Tape is black and able to withstand temperatures between -18°C and 105°C. It has a total thickness of 0.177mm.
3M and Scotch are trademarks of 3M.
Applications for 3M Scotch 33+ PVC Electrical Tape.
- Weatherproofing electrical junctions, cables and connections
- Harnessing or cables and wires
- Protective jacketing for high voltage cable splices and repairs
- Primary insulation for 600-volt bus applications
- Primary insulation for wire and cable splices rated up to 600 volts and up to 105°C
Does it stretch?
Yes. At 18°C 3M Super 33+ Scotch Electrical Tape has an ultimate elongation rating of 250%.
Are other colours available?
Not of this particular tape, no. 3M Temflex 1610 and Scotch 35 are both available in other colours though.
|Adhesive||Rubber Pressure Sensitive Adhesive|
|Backing Material||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)|
|Total Tape Thickness||0.177mm|
|Continuous Operating Temperature||-18°C to +105°C|
|Dielectric Strength||1,150 V/mil|
|Ultimate Elongation||250% at 18°C (ASTM D 1000)|
|Adhesion to Steel||28 oz/in. (22°C, ASTM D 1000)|
|Roll Length||33 Metres|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Technical Data Sheet.
|3M Super 33+ Scotch Electrical Tape TDS|