Nashua Gaffer Tape #357 Black - 48mm Wide x 40 Metres
Strong, tough tape with a high tack adhesive.
All Prices Include GST.
Range of Adhesive Cloth Tapes.
- High adhesive power allows it to stick to almost any surface.
- Tough, strong and wear resistant for excellent staying power.
- Removes cleanly from the roll without de-lamination and can be torn by hand.
Nashua Gaffer Tape 357 is a tough, strong, extremely adhesive tape used to tape up cables and leads, or to fix, secure or wrap all kinds of different components. For anyone who’s used gaffer tape in the past, you’ll be happy to hear that even though Nashua Gaffer Tape has the adhesive power and wide surface compatibility you’d expect from a gaffer tape, it removes cleanly from its own roll and can be torn by hand to make applying very easy.
Nashua Gaffer Tape 357 can be written on which is ideal for cable identification and can be applied to floors, fabrics and cloths (including carpet).
Nashua Gaffer Tape 357 is manufactured from a polyethylene coated cloth combined with a thick rubber based adhesive that will stick to almost any surface. The construction of the tape ensures it resists curling when and after being applied and, once stuck, stays where it’s been put while resisting abrasion, wear or tearing.
Applications for Nashua Gaffer Tape 357
- Covering lighting or audio cables to prevent tripping
- Securing leads, objects and components
- Securing and covering joins in flooring
- Joining plastic sheets
- All kinds of securing, sealing, holding, binding and numerous other jobs
- Emergency repairs, wrapping and fixing tasks
- Anywhere a tough, sticky tape is required that will also remove cleanly without leaving adhesive residue
|Unit Of Measure||ea|