All-Round Sealing Spray - Black - 400ml
Versatile Spray Seal.
All Prices Include GST.
- Versatile, simple and effective spray-on sealant with many different uses.
- Seals gutters, windows, pipe joins, pitting corrosion and more.
- Rubber based spray that remains flexible, has good temperature resistance and can be painted over.
- Water-proof, weather resistant and protects metal from rust and corrosion.
All-Round Sealing Spray from Weicon is an incredibly easy to use and versatile product that is perfect for sealing all kinds of small cracks, holes and gaps. This spray on rubber can be used with almost all surfaces and material types and is weather-resistant for long term performance outdoors.
Popular Uses for Weicon All-Round Spray Seal.
This professional-quality spray has been used in Europe for years and is known for its quality and versatility. Popular uses include:
- Sealing gutter joins and repair pitted metal guttering.
- Sealing around window frames.
- Sealing the joins and around the edges of pond liners.
- Sealing around pools walls and water features.
- Sealing ventilation shafts and chimneys.
- Sealing joins, holes or damaged sections of caravans and mobile homes.
- Sealing drain pipes.
- Sealing metal water tanks and sewage lines.
- Reconditioning pitted metal surfaces and providing a rubberised, weather-proof and rust protecting layer.
Easy to Use, Permanently Flexible and Paintable.
Our Weicon Spray on Seal is very easy to use. Simply shake the can and spray a sufficient quantity onto the part being treated. Allow a little time to react. Repeat if required.
In most applications, All-Round Sealing Spray will be dry after 2-4 hours; though this depends a bit on temperature, layer thickness and so forth.
Even before it’s fully dry, All-Round Sealing Spray can be painted (20 minutes after application). It will remain permanently flexible to absorb the expansion and contraction of underlying materials whilst still maintaining its seal integrity.
Technical Attributes and Material Compatibility.
Weicon All-Round Sealing spray is based on Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR). Once dry, it can withstand applications between -50°C and +100°C. This spray is completely free of bitumen and silicone and exhibits good corrosion protection capabilities.
This spray on seal can be used with most surfaces including stone, metal, wood, enamel and most plastics. A test should be conducted with particularly low surface energy plastic types such as PE, HDPE, PP or PTFE.
All-Round Sealing Spray Demonstration Video.
To show just how simple and effective this spray is, Weicon have put together a short demonstration video. It’s included below.
|Colours||Grey, White, Black|
|Basis||Styrene Butadiene Rubber|
|Processing Temperature||+10ºC to +35ºC|
|Paintable After...||20 Minutes (approx.)|
|Cure Time||2-4 Hours|
|Temperature Resistance||-50ºC to +100ºC|
|Minimum Shelf-Life||24 Months|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swift Supplies Online Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.