Superwool Plus Blanket - 13mm Thick x 610mm Wide x 14,640mm Long (96kg/M³)
All Prices Include GST.
- A new type of insulation fibre made from high temperature insulation wool.
- Withstands temperatures up to 1,200°C.
- Exceptional thermal performance, good sounds absorption and soft to the touch, flexible and resilient.
- Contains no lubricants or binders.
Superwool Plus High Temperature Insulation Blankets are designed to provide excellent heat protection and thermal insulation. This new type of blanket is starting to replace those made with loose ceramic fibres as these become more and more regulated.
Using a new manufacturing method, Superwool Plus insulation blankets are made to withstand continuous exposure to temperatures up to 1200°C (2192°F). At these temperatures they provide outstanding insulation performance coupled with excellent thermal stability. They retain their original soft fibrous structure and do not emit any fumes or smell during initial firing.
Superwool Plus thermal blankets are very flexible and easy to cut, shape and work with. They are soft to the touch and do not exhibit the same degree of skin irritation associated with traditional ceramic or fibreglass blankets.
Though they are easy to cut, they tend to resist tearing and are quite resilient. These blankets are needled from both sides during manufacture which ensures they possess high strength both before and after heating.
Superwool Plus blankets also provide good sound absorption and acoustic insulation properties. They have very low heat storage and are immune to thermal shock.
Superwool Plus meets the requirements of Note Q of European Regulation I272/2008. There is also no requirement for warning labels with these materials under the Global Harmonised System (GHS) for the classification and labelling of chemicals.
Typical Applications for Superwool Plus Blankets
The combination of outstanding thermal performance, enhanced safety and physical properties has led to Superwool plus blankets being used in a variety of areas. Just some of these include…
- Pipe wraps, pipe lagging and pipe insulation.
- Chimney insulation.
- Annealing furnace linings.
- Automotive exhaust heat shields.
- Aluminium transfer launder covers.
- Welding stress relief.
- Domestic and commercial over insulation.
- Furnace and kiln backup insulation.
- Storage heater insulation.
- As a filler material for high temperature composite insulation parts and components.
|Density||96 kg/m³||128 kg/m³||160 kg/m³|
|Thermal Conductivity - ASTM C-201, W/m K|
EN 1094-1, kPa
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swift Supplies Online Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.