- Excellent compatibility with stainless steel, aluminium and other non-ferrous metals
- Colour matched to fit in with stainless steel
- ISEGA certified and 100% free of silicone and solvents
Weicon Flex 310 M Stainless Steel Sealant is a high quality elastic adhesive made in Germany. This grade is non-corrosive, neutral curing and completely free of silicones and solvents. It can be used indoors or outdoors (it has excellent UV resistance), is resistant to fresh water and salt water and is very long lasting with good aging stability.
Weicon Flex 310 M Stainless Steel Sealant has been colour matched to suit stainless steel. In addition to stainless, it also bonds very well to aluminium and other types of non-ferrous metals. 310 M Stainless Steel has a pasty consistency and can be accurately applied to vertical or horizontal surfaces using a standard caulking gun.
Once fully cured, 310 M Stainless Steel Sealant will tolerate movement of up to 20% while maintaining its bond and withstand temperatures up to 90°C. This grade has been certified by ISEGA as an adhesive suitable for use in food technologies.
Applications for Flex 310 M Stainless Steel Adhesive Sealant
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning assembly, sealing and repair
- Metal construction
- Sealing joints and seams on aluminium, stainless steel or non-ferrous metals
- Kitchen sealing and bonding work
- Bathroom sealing and bonding work
- Electrical and lighting sealing and installation
- Sealing and bonding in marine applications
- Wherever a sealant that matches the colour of stainless steel is required
- Anywhere sealants or adhesive containing silicone are not permitted or suitable
Do I need any special equipment to use this?
No. Weicon Flex 310 M Stainless Steel Sealant can be applied using standard caulking guns.
How long does it take to cure?
Elastic adhesives cure by reacting with the humidity in the surrounding environment so cure time is impacted by both the room temperature and humidity. Assuming 50% relative humidity and a temperature of about 23°C, you can expect curing to occur at a rate of 3-4mm per 24 hours. This is measured from the sealants surface working in.
In higher temperatures and/or humidity, curing will be accelerated. Skin over time is 10 minutes (approximately).
Colour: Grey (matched to Stainless Steel)
Continuous Temperature Resistance: -40°C to +90°C
Skin-Over Time: 10 Minutes
Cure Speed: 2-3mm in the first 24 hours
Shore Hardness: 45 Shore A
Food Grade: Yes (ISEGA Approved)
Potable Water: No
Elongation at Break: 250%
Maximum Depth: 5mm
Maximum Width: 25mm
Building Material Category: B 2
IMPA 81 52 74
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swift Supplies Online Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.