Plastic Cleaner Spray - 500ml
Effective Cleaning Spray for Sensitive Plastic Surfaces.
All Prices Include GST.
|Browse our range of Cleaning & Degreasing Sprays & Specialised Liquids.|
- Designed specifically for cleaning and degreasing sensitive plastic surfaces
- Also used on rubbers, powder-coated and lacquered parts and surfaces
- Highly effective cleaner that evaporates without leaving behind and messy residue
Plastic Cleaner Spray is a special cleaner that has been developed for use on sensitive surfaces and materials. It is used on plastics, powder-coated metal, rubbers and lacquered surfaces that other cleaners may damage. On these surfaces, it is gentle enough to not damage the material, yet sacrifices nothing when it comes to cleaning power.
Plastic Cleaner effectively cleans and degreases before evaporating so as not to leave behind any residues. This high-quality cleaner is manufactured in Germany by Weicon and is widely used around the world for cleaning and degreasing PVC, Plexiglas, polystyrene, linoleum and more.
When preparing plastic or sensitive rubber parts for bonding or sealing, Plastic Cleaner can be an integral part of the process. As a highly effective cleaner, it is perfect for cleaning the bonding surface which allows for greater adhesive performance.
Plastic Cleaner Spray is transparent / colourless. When used, it lets off a slight citrus-like smell.
Applications for Plastic Cleaner Spray
- Cleaning transparent plastic viewing panels and screens
- Cleaning powder coated window frames
- Preparing plastic parts that are to be bonded or sealed
- Cleaning plastic profiles
- Cleaning and degreasing rubber seals, channels, strips and gaskets
- Cleaning rubber O Ring cord before it is bonded
- Cleaning roller blinds
- Cleaning lacquered surfaces and flanges
- Cleaning and degreasing plastic sheets
- Cleaning and degreasing PVC, linoleum, Plexiglas, polystyrene, polyethylene, polypropylene and many other types of plastic that other cleaners may damage or degrade
|Colour||Colourless / Clear|
|Minimum Shelf-Life||24 Months|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|