3M Scotch 70 Self Fusing Silicone Tape 25mm Wide x 9.14 Metres
Premium Self Amalgamating Electrical & Sealing Tape.
All Prices Include GST.
- Instant self-fusing adhesion and sealing performance
- High dielectric strength and high temperature resistance
- Excellent UV and ozone resistance and long term performance
3M Scotch 70 Self Fusing Silicone Tape is a high quality, high temperature resistant grade of silicone self-amalgamating tape designed for sealing, insulating and bundling. This tape is manufactured from inorganic rubber and comes with an easy-release liner that makes installation very easy. This tape is grey in colour, is 0.3mm thick and withstands continuous exposure to temperatures up to 180°C.
3M Scotch 70 Self Fusing Silicone Tape has excellent dielectric strength and creates an effective seal. It sticks only to itself and this adhesion is pretty-much instantaneous which makes installation very easy. The tape itself is highly conformable and can be wrapped and applied around bends and irregular shaped objects.
Applications for 3M Scotch 70 Silicone Tape
- Protective overwrap for terminations on high voltage cables
- Primary insulation for medium and low voltage cables
- Base layer for re-entry into connections
- Sealing and protecting cable and lead connections
|Continuous Operating Temperature||180°C|
|Dielectric Strength||34 kV/mm|
|Tensile Strength||21 N / 10mm|
For more technical information please see the Technical Data Sheet located on the media tab.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|