- One part acetoxy cure silicone with excellent adhesion.
- General purpose grade of silicone adhesive sealant that is very versatile.
- Resistant to UV and weathering
- Non-slump and 5 Star VOC compliant
Contractors Silicone is a one part, acetoxy cure silicone adhesive and sealant with excellent adhesion to a wide range of materials. This economical grade offers good all-round performance and is easy to use. It offers good long term reliability for glazing and sealing applications and has excellent resistance to degradation from UV and weathering.
Contractors Silicone sealant is fast curing (around 5-10 minutes for skin-over) and is used in temperatures between -60°C and 180°C. It is non-slumping and allows for dynamic joint movement of up to 25% while maintaining sealing integrity. Contractors Silicone is 5 star VOC compliant.
Applications for our Contractors General Purpose Silicone
- Sealing refrigerated rooms
- Sealing ventilation and air conditioning ducting and equipment
- Construction and sealing of metal and plastic signs
- Sealing around skylights and windows
- Glazing of panels and frames
- General bonding and sealing of metals, aluminium, glass, wood, ceramics and many plastics
Can this be painted?
No. Paint will not stick to our Contractors Silicone.
Can I use this outdoors?
Yes. Our Acetic Cure Contractors Silicone has excellent resistance to degradation from both UV and weathering so it is well-suited for use outdoors.
Colours: Black, White, Translucent
Basis: Acetate Silicone (One Part)
Continuous Temperature Resistance: -62°C to +180°C
Skin-Over Time: 5-10 Minutes
Cure Speed: 5-7 Days for a 10mm Bead at 25°C and 50% Relative Humidity
Shore Hardness: 28 Shore A
Food Grade: No
Potable Water: No
Maximum Depth: 10mm
Maximum Width: 25mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swift Supplies Online Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.