Super-Tack - Fast Bonding, High Strength Adhesive Sealant - Grey
All Prices Include GST.
- Very high initial bond strength and almost instant adhesion.
- Suitable for bonding and sealing metals, ceramic, wood, glass, stone and many types of plastic.
- Used for securing vertically aligned objects and replacing screws, pegs, rivets and other traditional fasteners.
Super-Tack is a professional grade adhesive sealant with a very high initial bond strength. Based on MS Polymers, it is completely free of silicones, isocyanate, halogens and solvents. It is compatible with most types of materials and surfaces. These include metal, wood, glass, stone, ceramic and the vast majority of plastics.
Super-Tack is typically used for jobs that require a high strength adhesive sealant that will bond fast. It is used to bond vertically aligned surfaces and parts and will tolerate larger bonding gaps (up to 10mm deep by 30mm wide) without sacrificing bond strength.
This premium grade adhesive sealant has been engineered by Weicon in Germany and is very long lasting. Once fully cured, it will be highly resistant to UV and weathering which makes it ideal for bonding and sealing outdoors. It is also non-corrosive and can be sanded once cured if this is required.
Cured Super-Tack cannot be painted over and will withstand temperatures between -40°C and +90°C.
Applications for Super-Tack Adhesive
- Drywall and interior construction, renovation and DIY work.
- Boat and yacht construction and repairs.
- Bonding and sealing ventilation and air conditioning ducting and parts.
- General engineering and facilities maintenance.
- Metal construction and fabrication.
- Anywhere adhesive sealants containing silicone are not allowed.
|Colours||White and Grey|
|Basis||One Part MS Polymer (1K - Polyoxppropylene)|
|Stability / Run-Off (ASTM D 2202)||<1mm|
|Processing Temperature||+5°C to +35°C|
|Curing Temperature||+5°C to +40°C
30% to 95% Relative Humidity
|Skin-Over Time||10 Minutes|
|Cure Speed (first 24 hours)||2-3mm|
|Volume Change (DIN 52451)||-2%|
|Gap Fill Max. Depth||10mm|
|Gap Fill Max. Width||30mm|
|Shore Hardness (DIN 53504 / ASTM D 412)||50 Shore A|
|Elongation at Break (DIN 53504 / ASTM D412)||600%|
|Tensile Strength of Sealant||1.9 N/mm²|
|Average Tensile Shear Strength (DIN 53283)||1.5 N/mm²|
|Tear Strength (DIN 53515 / ASTM D 624)||13 N/mm²|
|Max. Movement Capacity||20%|
|Temperature Resistance (Continuous)||-40°C to +90°C|
|Paintable (Liquid Paint)||Only using “wet in wet” within 3 hours (max.)
after material application.
|Building Material Category (DIN 4102)||B 2|
|Shelf Life (Stored at +5°C to +25°C)||12 Months|
For more technical details,
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swift Supplies Online Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.