Silicone Rubber Pre-Cut Mat (White, FDA) 4.8mm x 600mm Square (60 Duro)
High quality silicone rubber cut to size.
All Prices Include GST.
|Browse our Whole Silicone
Rubber Sheet Range.
|Browse our Silicone
Rubber Gasket Range.
|Browse our Red Silicone
- Premium Quality Silicone Rubber Sheet in Economical Pre-Cut Mats.
- Reduce wastage by buying just the amount you need.
- All cut from our high-quality white, silicone rubber. Custom sizes also available.
- Approved for food and drinking water sealing with excellent temperature resistance and flexibility.
All our Silicone Rubber Mats are cut in our Australian facilities and share the same properties and benefits as the per metre variation. Just some of these include:
Excellent Heat and Temperature Resistance.
Silicone Rubber has one of the largest ranges of temperature resistance of any rubber material. This high-quality grade is no exception. Our White Silicone Rubber Mats will withstand continuous exposure to temperatures between -60°C and +230°C.
They will also handle short-term spikes up to +250°C. For low temperature sealing environments, they are ideal as they have a very low brittle point of -80°C.
Safe for use in Food Grade and Potable Water Applications.
Our White Silicone Rubber Sheet and Mats are food grade sealing materials that have been tested and approved for use in sealing food and/or drinking water applications. This rubber has been extensively tested for these applications and certified for:
- Potable Water Sealing at Temperatures up to 85°C as per WRAS.
- Direct Food Contact in accordance with European Food Contact Legislation.
- Direct Food Contact in accordance with FDA Standard 21, CFR 177.2600.
This quality rubber has also been tested and certified to numerous other standards including RoHS. More information on these can be found on our White Silicone Rubber Technical Data Sheet linked from the media tab of this page.
Good Sealing Performance.
One of the most common uses for all of our silicone rubber sheets is making gaskets and seals. In these applications silicone rubber offers a excellent combination of sealing performance, temperature resistance and chemical resistance.
Mechanically, our White Silicone Rubber is excellent for making washers, gaskets and seals. It has excellent flexibility and an elongation at break rating of 340%. It couples this with good inherent strength as evidenced by its tear strength of 14.2 N/mm.
This grade of silicone rubber has a shore hardness of 60 Duro.
Very Good Thermal and Electrical Insulation Characteristics.
Silicone Rubber has very good thermal and electrical insulation properties. As a heat insulation material, it has a very low thermal conductivity rating of 0.24 W.m-1.K-1 and permits low amounts of heat transfer.
For electrical insulation jobs, this rubber has a dielectric strength of 23kV/mm and a volume resistivity of 3x1015?.cm.
Popular Applications for White Silicone Rubber.
Pre-Cut Mats of our White Silicone Sheet are usually used for much the same as the per lineal metre variation of the same rubber, just on a smaller scale. Some of the more popular uses we see include:
- High temperature gaskets and seals for heating equipment.
- For making seals for electrical applications that require good sealing characteristics and high dielectric strength.
- Automotive gaskets and sealing strips.
- For making insulating (thermal and electric) gaskets and seals for lighting fixtures.
- Sealing strips used in construction.
- Sealing air conditioning units and compressors.
- Making seals for catering equipment.
- Sealing water tanks, piping and beverage distribution equipment.
- For making sealing strips and wear protection strips for use in catering and food preparation areas.
- For making all kinds of gaskets, sealing strips, wear pads, insulation pads and components for the food and beverage, marine, automotive, air conditioning, construction, agricultural, rail, pharmaceutical, electrical, lighting, power generation and aerospace sectors.
Can you supply cut silicone gaskets or pieces?
We can. Obviously, the range of potential sizes is almost limitless so if you would like us to quote on supplying custom cut silicone parts please do contact us and we’ll be happy to assist.
What adhesive should I use to stick this down?
If at all possible a silicone adhesive is the best way to go. Our HT 300 High Temperature Silicone doesn’t compromise temperature resistance. Black Seal is another high temperature silicone with oil and grease resistance that will also stick to silicone sheet very well.
If you only need to stick down small sections or need something that will cure faster than a silicone, it is possible to use our VA 8406 Industrial Super Glue along with our Contact Primer for Polyolefins. In our experience, most super glues without an additional primer will not bond silicone well.
|Hardness (ASTM D2240)||60 Shore A (+/- 5) Durometer|
|Continuous Operating Temperature||-60°C to +230°C|
|Short-Term Operating Temperature||250°C|
|Elongation at Break (ASTM D412)||340%|
|Tear Strength (ASTM D624)||14.2 N / mm|
|Tensile Strength (ASTM D412)||1146 PSI|
|Potable Water||WRAS Approved for Potable Water
at Temperatures up to 85°C
|FDA Compliant||As Per 21 CFR 177.2600
(Suitable for Direct Food Contact)
|EC Food Safe||Compliant with EC 1935/2004
(Suitable for Direct Food Contact)
|RoHS and REACh||Both Fully Compliant|
|FMVSS 302||Meets Part 571 Flammability Test|
More technical specifications and details on our Silicone Rubber Sheet is available on the Technical Data Sheet located on the media tab.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Technical Data Sheet.
|Silicone Rubber Sheet
(White, Food Grade, 60 Duro) TDS
Related Content & Resources.
|Rubber Chemical Resistance &
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Swift Supplies Online Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.