Ultra Strong Mounting Tape Transparent - 19mm Wide x 3 Metres
High strength, clear double sided adhesive acrylic tape.
All Prices Include GST.
Browse Our Full
Range of Double Sided Tapes.
- Extremely strong, double sided mounting tape for permanent fixing.
- Highly transparent and suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Suitable for use on most smooth surfaces including glass, steel, aluminium, plastics or tiles.
- Ultra-high load bearing capacity of 80kg per metre.
Our Transparent Ultra Strong Mounting Tape is designed for applications that require a permanent, high strength bond that can’t be seen. Engineered by Weicon in Germany, this tape is exceptionally strong with a load bearing capacity of up to 80kg per metre.
The tape is highly transparent and is made from pure acrylate adhesive. It adheres quickly, firmly and securely to almost all smooth surfaces including metals, plastics, glass, ceramics and tiles. It is UV and moisture resistant and can be used indoors or outdoors.
Weicon Mounting Tape is solvent free and highly conformable. It is the ideal alternative to mechanical fastening options such as nailing or screwing. Once applied, the tape will withstand temperatures between -40°C and +120°C.
Applications for Ultra Strong Clear Mounting Tape
Our Transparent Mounting Tape is used in a variety of areas around the world that require a permanent, transparent double-sided tape. Examples include:
- The manufacture of electrical devices.
- Kitchen and furniture constructions and remodelling.
- The manufacture and repair of caravans.
- Auto repair and restoration.
- Metal working.
- Shopfitting and sign making.
- And all areas of DIY and Facilities Maintenance for general-purpose mounting and bonding work.
|Elongation at Break||750%|
|Tensile Strength||9 N/cm|
|Load Bearing Capacity||80 kg/m|
|Adhesion to Steel*||20 N/cm|
|T-Block Tensile Strength to Aluminium*||80 N/cm|
|Dynamic Shear Strength**||40 N/cm²|
|Static Shear Strength**||> 10,000 min.|
|Mechanical Strength Achieved After..||24 Hours|
|Temperature Resistance||-40°C to +120°C|
* After 72 Hours
** +23°C and +70°C, 1000 g, 625 mm²
|Unit Of Measure||ea|